[udig-devel] Pan on button click.

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu May 20 21:52:58 PDT 2010

I think this is a case where you would make your own tool.

So what would your tool do?
- detect click
- start a job issuing changes to the viewport model

Please look at the tracking tutorial code where a job is created to
"follow" a particular item as it moves around the map. In particular
the titled renderer is used; and the pan command is set up to be both
smooth and to preserve scale.
Jody