[udig-devel] strange problems with png8 image format

Frank Gasdorf fgdrf at users.sourceforge.net
Tue May 18 23:42:06 PDT 2010

Well, I just created new pictures with the missing parameter *
transparency=true* and the returned pictures of these requests are
different. The "ugly" labels using the image format png8 are generated from
geoserver. My fault :(
Sorry for that post, I'm going to move this question to the
geoserver/geotools list.

Frank