[udig-devel] Exporting 1.2-RC3

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue May 18 17:06:14 PDT 2010

Can you be specific about what you are trying to do?
Are you following the procedure to make a release ... or to release an SDK?

We did add in the translations recently from the babel project; you need to have installed one of the "dropins" packages such as:
- http://udig.refractions.net/files/downloads/extras/

Specifically dropins-3.5.2.zip ?

Jody