[udig-devel] 1.2-RC3 pre release avaiable

Dave S-B dev-lists at lledr-solutions.co.uk
Mon May 10 02:11:19 PDT 2010

Hi Jody,
If you get round to building an SDK version, I've just discovered that
the RC2 release SDK doesn't include all the platform specific SWT
plugins (it only included the Mac one). I was trying out an existing RCP
app with RC2 on Windows so I just copied over the Windows SWT plugin
from the uDig application download and it worked again. There may be
other platform specific stuff missing which doesn't affect my RCP app so
it would be worth checking for other missing plugins too.

Dave S-B