[udig-devel] Community Program Review at FOSS4G 2010

Craig Taverner udig at amanzi.com
Thu May 6 16:15:54 PDT 2010

I went in now to vote for myself :-)

And was amazed to see several talks about other nosql vendors, notably
including couchdb and mongodb. Other less mainstream, but less-nosql,
options like jaspa and h2 were also represented. I sure got the impression
that NoSQL is a big hit in GIS circles :-)

I did vote for many of these, hopefully not reducing my chances of being
selected for Neo4j Spatial! But I could not help myself, this stuff is just
too darn interesting :-)