[udig-devel] test linux thread

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 23:59:54 PST 2009

Okay since linux was a weak link I have imposed on Mark Leslie for some help...

We checked out the solution to the "buttons not working" problem here:
- http://www.norio.be/blog/2009/10/problems-eclipse-buttons-ubuntu-910

And have verified it fixes the problem for unbuntu 9.10 and does not
disrupt an already working debian install.

Ongoing:
- Mark is reviewing the udig.sh script now and may have some corrections for us.
- Jody is downloading unbuntu 64 bit in order to test that one

Jody