[jts_discussion] Unrelated questions

Martin Davis mbdavis at v...
Thu Jan 22 13:05:33 PST 2004

You might be able to remove the packages io, operation.linemerge and
operation.polygonize without compile errors.

Everything else is interrelated in some way. Of course, if you want to
start hacking out methods from Geometry you can then start deleting
other packages, such as buffer, overlay, valid, relate, etc - it all
depends what functionality you actually need.

Don't be too surprised that JTS isn't more splittable - one of the
design and management goals is to have nothing in JTS which isn't core
to the functionality of the API.

Martin Davis, Senior Technical Architect
Vivid Solutions Inc.
Suite #1A-2328 Government Street Victoria, B.C. V8T 5G5